Emory & Nussear
|Emory & Nussear|
|Laurel Cemetery Gate House No. 1|
Emory & Nussear practiced in Baltimore primarily in the years 1910-1915 They were best known for their commercial buildings, but they also did plans for rich clients' homes and at least one church, St. John's Methodist Episcopal Church in Lutherville. They also were responsible in 1914 for a new gatehouse with a slate roof at the now defunct Laurel Cemetery (Colored) in which the Emory family were the principal stockholders.