St. Paul's Church (Petersburg, Virginia)
|St. Paul's Church (Petersburg, Virginia)|
|Address||102 N. Union Street|
|Architectural Style||Gothic Revival|
|Architecture Firm||Niernsee and Neilson|
|National Register of Historic Places|
The Saint Paul's Church also known as Saint Paul's Protestant Episcopal Church, is a historic Episcopal Church church in Petersburg, Virginia, United States. It was designed by Niernsee and Neilson and built between 1855 and 1857, in the Gothic Revival style. The church is constructed of brick and features a three-story entrance tower. Also on the property are a contributing rectory (c. 1860) and parish house (1922). The church was attended by Robert E. Lee during the Siege of Petersburg in 1864–65.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It is located in the Petersburg Courthouse Historic District.