N Paca Street Fire-Engine House (Truck House No. 1)
|N Paca Street Fire-Engine House (Truck House No. 1)|
|Address||323 N Paca St|
|Architect||Theodore Wells Pietsch|
|Architecture Firm||Simonson & Pietsch|
In December 1907, the Baltimore Sun announced that 17 plans were submitted for the construction of a new fire-engine house on N Paca Street. The commission decided that the plans of Simonson & Pietsch were the best. Opened in December 1908 and vacated by August 1973, the N Paca St Fire-Engine House is still standing but is currently being occupied by a beauty supply store.